StoneFly, which has been offering data storage solutions as per the latest industry trends, has now come up with a new product which is Cloud Backup Connect. StoneFly Cloud Backup Connect allows the user to use their in-house backup software or existing backup appliances for implementing offsite backup inexpensively.
In order to get maximum benefit from backups, data should be stored in more than one location, requiring a remote host to be available for business continuity needs. This is where StoneFly’s Cloud Backup Connect empowers organizations to fully utilize their existing backup resources, to implement offsite backup inexpensively.
The most astonishing highlight is that this product is compatible with any existing enterprise backup software or backup appliance an enterprise might already have- like Symantec Backup Exec, Acronis, Commvault, Veeam, NovaStor, Unitrends, etc.
The work style of StoneFly™ Cloud Connect is to provide a backup connector to the choice of private, hybrid or public cloud. Implement a quick and simple disaster recovery plan while storing user backups off-site in Microsoft Azure, VMware vCloud, VMware vCloud Air, StoneFly Cloud Business Center, or the user’s remote private or hybrid cloud.
StoneFly™ Cloud connect supports Windows based, Linux based, Mac, Sun, HP-UX, IBM i/AIX, Hyper V host and VMware Host backup servers.
Apart from the said features, StoneFly, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynamic Network Factory also offers advanced enterprise storage management features through its Cloud Connect on demand. They are-
- StoneFly Real-Time Synchronous Mirroring of Cloud Volumes
- StoneFly Asynchronous Replication (One-to-One, One-to-Many, Many-to-One)
- StoneFly Optimized Data Deduplication for Increased Storage Efficiency
- StoneFly AES256 Volume Encryption
- StoneFly Thin Provisioning with Space Reclamation
- StoneFly Snapshot Services with up to 2520 Delta-Based Snapshots
- Mountable Read-Only or Read-Write Snapshot Volumes
- Snapshot Schedule Utility
- Easy Active Directory Integration
- Scale Out using a Single Name Space to Scale Capacity and Performance
- Multi-Cloud Volume Campus Mirroring, Spanning and Central Management System
- Disk Space Quota Management for Directory & Volume Usage
So, do not be contended with what you have when it comes to backup and disaster recovery. To stand out in business continuity planning, your employees and clients need a consistent and reliable access to your enterprise data and that is where Cloud Connect from StoneFly helps you in doing so.
To know more call 510.265.1612 or click on StoneFly Cloud Connect link