Cloud based backup and disaster recovery is now the latest trend setter in the backup and recovery market of data storage. In order to catch up with the trend, StoneFly is offering CDR365 which offers perfect cloud based backup solution that automates data backup services to secure cloud storage. The application combines easy to use interface with a powerful functionality making a disaster recovery plan simple, reliable and affordable.
StoneFly CDR365 offers restoration of backups anytime and from anywhere
- Users can have a backup schedule to have automated backups in place
- By backing up data in an automated way, continuous data protection can be ensured. Its runs as a windows service and tracks folders for new or changed files to backup them up immediately
- An encryption algorithm available with StoneFly CDR365 software protects data from unauthorized access by choosing an encryption algorithm and setting a unique encryption key
- If bandwidth is an issue, limited or needs has a specific time limit for download and uploading tasks, then StoneFly CDR365 will be a perfect solution to handle such situation. By controlling the bandwidth throttling in real time to set, your enterprise backups can be made to consume available bandwidth during off hours and on weekends, while consuming only 10% of bandwidth during business hours…….smart intelligence…isn’t it?
- CDR365 user can use the cloud storage as a local disk on their client servers to access their data at any time.
- If you want to backup only specific amounts of data and keep the other data on the local storage, then you can customize the same on StoneFly Dr365.
- The highlight is that CDR365 allows backing up of files incrementally. This means only the changes made to the file will be updated.
- StoneFly CDR365 offers the privilege of sending emails to the related admin when backups are successful or if there is a problem while taking a backup. This helps in keeping the backup environment free from any hassles.